Another week, another Fawned Friday edition.
Eagerly counting down the minutes until my weekend begins. So much to do! So much I want to do! But most importantly, relax and enjoy the little things when you can. Speaking of which, approximately six or so more weeks until I can consume scotch again… can’t wait!
- Loving Julien Pacaud’s work
- Cute tiny planting project.
- Tree houses
- Some wonderful pictures of Syria, before the devastating current events
- I wonder if this is good with almond butter sandwich…
- How to braid your challah in various ways. I know I need a lesson in bread braiding!
- I love reading about other peoples travels.
- Vintage knits are yummy. The title of that piece makes me wonder what it was people went out and did on Sunday nights way back then….
- Love this dress, and this dress, and I love 60’s mod looks, this dress is classy, and this dress is just fun.
- Some monkeys are at home in the snow