Friday again, how lovely! It’s especially wonderful because it means my birthday is tomorrow. I don’t do anything especially exciting on my birthday, but I do have one ridiculous tradition I developed several years ago, mostly because it is completely out of my character and therefore I can only get away with it on my birthday. Once a year I buy myself a nice dress which I wear on my birthday (sometimes accompanied by my wedding tiara) and force people to tell me how pretty I am. I figure this tradition could never possibly get old, even when I am.
- Frank Frazetta is one of my all time favourite fantasy artists. He was quite an inspiration for me when I was younger.
- I really like this queen sized duvet cover
- Living room decorating
- This band was the most fun I had ever had at a live metal show
- And I am always in the mood for this band.
- Still love his music… not so sure about the website though, the art makes me giggle a little.
- Cute website, all about how to make your own sushi. Fun!
- I love London Fog Latte (An Earl Grey tea flavoured with streamed milk and vanilla), especially the iced version. I thought it would make a great ice cream flavour, but so far I have not liked any of the recipes I came across for it. I am however intrigued by this shortbread recipe.