Had a wonderful road trip to Gatineau to unwind with the husband and baby for the long weekend. Now back to the grind. I could feel the stress flooding back as soon as we neared our city limits… Ah well, look on the bright side, we have lots going on these days so we are definitely busy and being busy keeps me out of trouble… mostly 😉
- I would wear this. Check out the other blown glass octopuses, amazingly beautiful!
- This store belongs to a wonderfully creative couple.
- I want to do this. I have some designs that would be very fun.
- This makes me both happy and sad, and is consequently completely my sort of humour. Also, monkeys should wear pantaloons, that is truly the climax of this video.
- So glad gluten is back in my diet (but only in small quantities!) it means I can again enjoy these with my tea. She has many more tasty looking vegan recipes on her blog as well.
- Marmalade the Evil Mad Scientist way. I am definitely going to give this a shot! Now…who wants to help me can?
- Looking for some inspiration to organize your art studio/workshop? This works for my space.
- This is a green project right here in Peterborough!