Well, I hope Friday treated you all well. I can’t remember Friday, in fact all of last week was rather a blur… but that just means I must have been good and busy. The holiday season makes for far too much activity, and an very messy kitchen! I absolutely love fall, the weather, the clothing and footwear, the seasonal foods, the outdoor colours. It is a feast for the senses, one last blast from mother nature before the snows hides it all and sends most of us back into our caves.
Can’t wait to see what the Peterborough market has to offer this week; squash, pumpkin, sweet potato, I love you all!
Ah, life with a new baby, and yes that is my excuse for never getting Fridays entry covered on time… In fact I wrote this 3 days later and then not so sneakily dated it back to Friday. Anyway, enough of my prattling, on with the show!
- I find the work of Roby Dwi Antono very interesting. I love the surreal.
- A peculiar and strangely interesting gallery to stumble across.
- Someone actually made a website all about cooking corn on the cob. True story.
- In case you are looking for new hair style ideas…
- Or hat ideas… although you may want to stay away from the plungers, funnels etc..