We have once again made it safely to Friday, hurrah! Everyone appreciates Fridays, well, at least I do, even on weekends I have to work through. This week will be a lot of logo and web design work, punctuated by relaxation with friends and family.
We are entering my very favourite season. Beautiful scenery, warm leafy smells, cool nights, fall clothing (hurray for tall boots, warm sweaters and lots of layers!!), wonderful foods. I absolutely adore fall, it always feels like the start of a new year, a new beginning full of tremendous possibility.
I am especially excited to go to the market this time of year as some of my very favourite foods are in season, pumpkin, squash, apples to mention a few. Tis the season for pumpkin in everything! And I would not say no to another pumpkin spice latte… but perhaps not now as it is very late and time for me to be sleeping.
- Bizarrely amusing, cute and weird.
- Lovely new boots and shoes from Fluevog.
- I don’t quite get knit bombing, but yarn textures are great and there are some great colours in these images.
- A clean idea and more green ideas
- I quite enjoy some of this work.
- Fall tree colours in Canada.